After coming face-to-face with the mythical Cthulhu in his previous adventure on PC (“The Awakened”), Sherlock Holmes confronts Arsène Lupin, the gentleman-burglar made famous by the literature series penned by French writer Maurice Leblanc. Arsène Lupin, whose exploits are enjoyed by millions of readers throughout the world, provides the perfect foil for Holmes as he attempts to pull of the ultimate heist.
This battle of wits between the most famous detective of all time and the world's greatest thief takes us to late 19th century London. Arsène Lupin is a young French burglar at the beginning of a glittering career, who comes to town with one goal - defy Scotland Yard and Sherlock Holmes. He states that he will steal five objects of immense value in five days from prestigious sites such as the National Gallery, the British Museum, the Tower of London and even Buckingham Palace! Sherlock Holmes must use all his daring and ingenuity to avoid a terrible humiliation for England.
Language: Full Italian
- A battle of wits between two of the greatest characters in popular literature: the world's most famous detective pitted against the greatest thief.
- The most famous monuments in London become the setting of your investigation, hundreds of works of art have been faithfully reproduced for you to admire along the way.
- Interact with more than 40 distinct characters to make progress in your investigation.
- Play the role of the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his faithful companion Dr Watson in turn.
- Use and combine more than 100 objects and uncover hundreds of clues and documents to lead the investigation to its conclusion.
- Use the latest real-time 3D technology for total immersion in thrilling environments.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium® III 1.3 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics card: 64 MB DirectX 9 compatible
- Sound card: DirectX 9 compatible
- DVD-ROM: DVD 4x speed
- Hard disk space: 3 GB